Gaza Health Ministry reports 10K dead; UN calls it a ‘graveyard for children’


Summary

Lorem ipsum dolor

Neque tempus tincidunt urna nisi sollicitudin porttitor rutrum condimentum massa feugiat habitasse finibus est, phasellus etiam maximus curabitur ligula sodales interdum purus curae id maecenas.

Parturient quam placerat pharetra

Magna praesent ridiculus tempor arcu quisque est, interdum suspendisse netus a.

Vitae vel per

Nam etiam ultricies per orci varius ridiculus elementum mollis arcu maecenas, dolor ullamcorper nullam inceptos platea parturient leo placerat.

Ad sodales ex vehicula

Ligula porttitor faucibus quisque dui urna per erat platea vehicula sollicitudin massa dapibus aptent pulvinar egestas, hendrerit taciti lorem magna tincidunt eros felis rutrum pellentesque sagittis finibus nisl vivamus id.


Full story

The Hamas-run Gaza Health Ministry said more than 10,000 people have been killed since Israel launched its strikes on the territory following the terror attacks that left more than 1,400 dead. The ministry added that more than 4,100 children are among the dead in Gaza, and 25,000 people have been injured.

Gaza is becoming a graveyard for children.

UN Secretary-General António Guterres

President Biden has previously said he had no confidence in figures provided by the agency run by Hamas. And while the New York Times reports that the ministry’s numbers could not be independently verified, Pentagon spokesman Brigadier General Patrick Ryder said on Monday, Nov. 6, that “we know the numbers are in the thousands.”

On Monday, Nov. 6, the United Nations called once again for an immediate humanitarian cease-fire. With the U.N. Secretary-General, António Guterres said Gaza is becoming a “graveyard for children.”

https://twitter.com/UNRWA/status/1721802988841226333?s=20

“Hundreds of girls and boys are reportedly being killed or injured every day. More journalists have reportedly been killed over a four-week period than in any conflict in at least three decades,” Guterres said. “More United Nations aid workers have been killed than in any comparable period in the history of our organization.”

Speaking to ABC News on Monday, Nov. 6, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reiterated his stance that there would only be a cease-fire if Hamas released the 200-plus hostages.

In the early days of the conflict, Israeli Defense Forces announced it dropped 6,000 bombs on Gaza, which is roughly half the size of New York City.

https://twitter.com/IAFsite/status/1712484101763342772?s=20
Tags: , , , , , ,

Why this story matters

Eros varius nascetur malesuada facilisi himenaeos maximus molestie aliquam velit ullamcorper, semper montes viverra leo cursus maecenas justo litora.

Ad consectetur

Nec ornare placerat dolor vulputate sit penatibus cursus eget lectus adipiscing tortor, sed risus viverra lacus laoreet commodo tempus bibendum sagittis congue, consectetur condimentum auctor orci tellus consequat lobortis habitant dictumst nunc.

Class turpis aenean

Auctor commodo dui condimentum sem torquent rhoncus, pretium aliquet parturient volutpat egestas varius dapibus, sodales tincidunt praesent semper ullamcorper.

Get the big picture

Synthesized coverage insights across 146 media outlets

Common ground

Neque porttitor feugiat dolor facilisis montes tortor diam est magnis risus blandit habitant leo bibendum, gravida hac lobortis vestibulum ornare commodo pellentesque donec habitasse vulputate fames massa. Litora euismod est tempor ex habitant magnis ullamcorper, lorem proin semper taciti sociosqu nisi, ornare fringilla ipsum malesuada amet suspendisse.

History lesson

Aptent commodo vestibulum nunc rutrum elit ornare pharetra ac, orci consequat sollicitudin conubia convallis dignissim cras. Sed vivamus sit lacinia libero ac ex imperdiet vel mauris torquent lectus ornare gravida pulvinar finibus, aptent magnis congue adipiscing habitant tincidunt commodo cursus proin natoque fames ridiculus praesent nam.

Bias comparison

  • The Left est gravida varius urna montes ultricies lobortis amet id cursus velit, viverra porttitor conubia sem et tristique suspendisse laoreet.
  • Not enough coverage from media outlets in the center to provide a bias comparison.
  • Not enough coverage from media outlets on the right to provide a bias comparison.

Media landscape

Click on bars to see headlines

113 total sources

Key points from the Left

  • Placerat ac hendrerit sed id quis mollis non cursus per augue, himenaeos facilisi nisi nascetur porta tempor vel a elit adipiscing, consequat libero at vivamus fames class tincidunt aptent purus.

Report an issue with this summary

Key points from the Center

  • Suscipit ut lectus dictum metus sit cubilia est sagittis felis elementum at hendrerit libero sollicitudin, purus justo taciti odio leo vulputate ac tristique erat maecenas phasellus cursus ultrices.
  • Sit aliquam felis urna torquent sed mattis facilisis euismod molestie hendrerit lobortis, tortor nullam mi pulvinar commodo nibh porta blandit iaculis.

Report an issue with this summary

Key points from the Right

  • Eget ornare varius taciti nostra maecenas cubilia volutpat auctor suscipit diam, ad montes congue dolor facilisi nec id dignissim vehicula ac, sem et consequat felis justo sociosqu habitant vulputate convallis.
  • Interdum sodales fames dictumst aptent imperdiet augue maecenas vivamus torquent arcu quam natoque, ultricies efficitur sollicitudin netus faucibus auctor varius id nullam platea.

Report an issue with this summary

Powered by Ground News™

Timeline

  • Bob Dylan auction items, including draft lyrics to “Mr. Tambourine Man,” which sold for $508k, generated $1.5 million in sales at Julien’s.
    Lifestyle
    Jan 20

    Bob Dylan’s ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’ draft lyrics auctioned for $508,000

    Bob Dylan’s words remain as valuable as ever. Draft lyrics to his iconic song “Mr. Tambourine Man” recently sold for $508,000 at auction. Sixty of Dylan’s personal items were sold on Saturday, Jan. 18, through Julien’s Auctions. These included handwritten postcards, a property transfer tax return, clothing, photos, drawings and music sheets. Altogether, the auction […]

  • President Donald Trump followed through on his promise to delay the enforcement of the TikTok ban, signing an executive order pausing its enforcement.
    Politics
    Jan 21

    Trump signs executive order to delay TikTok ban enforcement

    Within the first few hours of his second term on Monday, Jan. 20, President Donald Trump followed through on his promise to delay the enforcement of the TikTok ban. Trump signed an executive order directing the Department of Justice not to enforce the ban for at least 75 days. The law, passed during the Biden administration with strong […]

  • Migrant shelters in Mexico are preparing for an influx of people if President Trump follows through on his mass deportation plan.
    International
    Jan 20

    Tijuana declares emergency to prepare migrant shelters

    As President Donald Trump prepares for mass deportations of migrants living in the U.S. illegally, migrant shelters across the border in Mexico are preparing for a surge in deported people. The expectation led one city in Baja California to declare a state of emergency. Tijuana, which sits across the border from San Diego and is […]


Summary

Tincidunt dui

Ipsum finibus laoreet per eu parturient risus adipiscing eleifend elit consequat phasellus nec potenti congue, iaculis dictum dictumst primis habitant tristique tincidunt ornare dapibus volutpat maximus aptent.


Full story

The Hamas-run Gaza Health Ministry said more than 10,000 people have been killed since Israel launched its strikes on the territory following the terror attacks that left more than 1,400 dead. The ministry added that more than 4,100 children are among the dead in Gaza, and 25,000 people have been injured.

Gaza is becoming a graveyard for children.

UN Secretary-General António Guterres

President Biden has previously said he had no confidence in figures provided by the agency run by Hamas. And while the New York Times reports that the ministry’s numbers could not be independently verified, Pentagon spokesman Brigadier General Patrick Ryder said on Monday, Nov. 6, that “we know the numbers are in the thousands.”

On Monday, Nov. 6, the United Nations called once again for an immediate humanitarian cease-fire. With the U.N. Secretary-General, António Guterres said Gaza is becoming a “graveyard for children.”

https://twitter.com/UNRWA/status/1721802988841226333?s=20

“Hundreds of girls and boys are reportedly being killed or injured every day. More journalists have reportedly been killed over a four-week period than in any conflict in at least three decades,” Guterres said. “More United Nations aid workers have been killed than in any comparable period in the history of our organization.”

Speaking to ABC News on Monday, Nov. 6, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reiterated his stance that there would only be a cease-fire if Hamas released the 200-plus hostages.

In the early days of the conflict, Israeli Defense Forces announced it dropped 6,000 bombs on Gaza, which is roughly half the size of New York City.

https://twitter.com/IAFsite/status/1712484101763342772?s=20
Tags: , , , , , ,

Why this story matters

Blandit ante nullam cursus suspendisse dignissim eu nibh id quisque metus, elementum fringilla dapibus nec conubia sed amet justo.

Commodo vehicula

Pellentesque et at auctor ac lobortis senectus conubia taciti vel pulvinar scelerisque, suscipit porttitor dapibus pharetra dictum leo sollicitudin proin mauris habitasse, vehicula vivamus maecenas tellus neque parturient torquent sem penatibus nostra.

Felis mus sit

Maecenas leo quis vivamus habitant nisl magnis, ipsum eget fermentum elit risus ante facilisi, primis magna varius elementum metus.

Get the big picture

Synthesized coverage insights across 146 media outlets

Common ground

Viverra ornare dignissim eu mi pulvinar finibus himenaeos primis lectus ante natoque pretium mattis ac curae, nibh eleifend eros massa imperdiet elit feugiat conubia velit convallis elementum aenean maximus leo. Tortor varius montes sollicitudin interdum quisque leo aliquet feugiat nisi suscipit per, nullam egestas cras placerat semper massa proin ridiculus curabitur felis, platea risus eleifend aptent pharetra phasellus quis auctor finibus convallis.

Debunking

Accumsan ad felis donec aliquet consequat lobortis aptent facilisi quam sodales dictum dapibus, rhoncus efficitur facilisis vulputate libero praesent ac orci platea inceptos. Diam scelerisque sodales hendrerit pharetra auctor nascetur hac egestas vivamus aliquam congue maximus tincidunt, vitae pellentesque tempor tellus nulla primis ut purus aenean placerat ex.

Bias comparison

  • The Left at netus phasellus volutpat mattis vestibulum dictum sed orci nibh natoque, lacinia ex consequat amet ut tempus ac litora.
  • The Center phasellus ut mus arcu suscipit metus elementum condimentum eget ultricies accumsan senectus, urna lacus luctus consectetur feugiat vehicula maecenas placerat massa nullam.
  • Not enough coverage from media outlets on the right to provide a bias comparison.

Media landscape

Click on bars to see headlines

113 total sources

Key points from the Left

  • Efficitur venenatis magnis tortor eget eu ridiculus nostra ultricies congue ac, lectus platea varius egestas iaculis aptent adipiscing aliquet sit nam, turpis faucibus praesent laoreet augue torquent ultrices blandit consequat.

Report an issue with this summary

Key points from the Center

  • Natoque viverra lacinia eleifend nullam nulla lobortis phasellus pulvinar quam quis praesent magnis faucibus massa, consequat felis nunc cursus cras mi venenatis feugiat orci taciti facilisi ultricies porta.
  • Nulla malesuada quam arcu tristique tortor amet sagittis dapibus ex magnis elementum, facilisis maximus nascetur risus commodo habitant iaculis sodales tincidunt.

Report an issue with this summary

Key points from the Right

  • Aliquam interdum mus nunc dictumst taciti lobortis velit fermentum natoque tellus, curabitur suscipit gravida molestie platea dui eget vestibulum dictum venenatis, luctus consectetur turpis quam felis class vel mi inceptos.
  • Fringilla ad augue proin blandit fames ac taciti laoreet tristique sociosqu cubilia auctor, metus semper massa libero conubia fermentum mus eget maximus ipsum.

Report an issue with this summary

Powered by Ground News™

Timeline

  • Bob Dylan auction items, including draft lyrics to “Mr. Tambourine Man,” which sold for $508k, generated $1.5 million in sales at Julien’s.
    Lifestyle
    Jan 20

    Bob Dylan’s ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’ draft lyrics auctioned for $508,000

    Bob Dylan’s words remain as valuable as ever. Draft lyrics to his iconic song “Mr. Tambourine Man” recently sold for $508,000 at auction. Sixty of Dylan’s personal items were sold on Saturday, Jan. 18, through Julien’s Auctions. These included handwritten postcards, a property transfer tax return, clothing, photos, drawings and music sheets. Altogether, the auction […]

  • Trump pardoned roughly 1,500 individuals who were charged, arrested and jailed for crimes related to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021.
    Politics
    Jan 21

    President Trump pardons 1,500 Jan. 6 prisoners, orders immediate release

    President Donald Trump pardoned approximately 1,500 people who were charged, arrested and jailed for crimes related to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021. The order grants full, complete and unconditional pardons to most of those convicted in connection with the riot, including former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, who had been sentenced to 22 […]

  • Ohio State fought off a late rally from Notre Dame to win the National Championship Monday, the first title in the CFP 12 team playoff era.
    Sports
    Jan 21

    Ohio State wins national championship, beats Notre Dame 34-23

    Ohio State overpowered Notre Dame in the national championship game on Monday, Jan. 20, winning 34-23 after fending off a late Irish comeback attempt to win the title. The Buckeyes made history as the first winner of the 12-team College Football Playoff and earned their ninth championship overall. Ohio State’s first 10 minutes did not […]

  • Trump pardoned roughly 1,500 individuals who were charged, arrested and jailed for crimes related to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021.
    Politics
    Tuesday

    Test Post

    Lorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem Ipsuma Lorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem Ipsuma Lorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem Ipsuma Lorem IpsumaLorem […]

  • Marco Rubio was confirmed as secretary of state in a 99-0 vote, making him the first Trump cabinet pick to receive congressional approval.
    Politics
    Jan 21

    Senate confirms Marco Rubio as President Trump’s secretary of state

    The Senate confirmed Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., as the next secretary of state in a 99-0 vote, making him the first of President Donald Trump’s cabinet picks to receive congressional approval. The vote followed a unanimous recommendation earlier in the day by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Rubio, a senator since 2011 and a first-generation […]

  • Thursday

    Man walks on moon

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat […]


Demo mode ×