George Santos sues Jimmy Kimmel for airing prank Cameo requests


Summary

Lorem ipsum dolor

Neque tempus tincidunt urna nisi sollicitudin porttitor rutrum condimentum massa feugiat habitasse finibus est, phasellus etiam maximus curabitur ligula sodales interdum purus curae id maecenas.

Parturient quam placerat pharetra

Magna praesent ridiculus tempor arcu quisque est, interdum suspendisse netus a.

Vitae vel per

Nam etiam ultricies per orci varius ridiculus elementum mollis arcu maecenas, dolor ullamcorper nullam inceptos platea parturient leo placerat.

Ad sodales ex vehicula

Ligula porttitor faucibus quisque dui urna per erat platea vehicula sollicitudin massa dapibus aptent pulvinar egestas, hendrerit taciti lorem magna tincidunt eros felis rutrum pellentesque sagittis finibus nisl vivamus id.


Full story

Former Republican Congressman George Santos filed a lawsuit on Saturday, Feb. 17, against Jimmy Kimmel for allegedly creating 14 prank Cameo requests and playing some of them on his show. Santos, who was expelled from Congress in 2023 and charged with federal fraud, identity theft and campaign finance violations, is suing Kimmel in federal court for $750,000 over Kimmel’s “Will Santos Say It?” segment.

https://twitter.com/JimmyKimmelLive/status/1732960778934964447?s=20

“I couldn’t resist,” Kimmel said as he introduced the segment on his show. “So I sent George through Cameo a number of different ridiculous requests like you could tell him what you wanted to say. I’ll be parceling these out over the next week. I didn’t say they were from me. I just wrote them and sent them to find out ‘Will Santos Say It?’”

According to the lawsuit, Santos did 14 Cameos that Kimmel submitted under “fake user profiles,” five of which have allegedly been aired on Kimmel’s show.

“Hey, Brenda,” Santos said in one of the Cameos. “I wanted to congratulate you on successfully cloning your beloved schnauzer, Adolf. I know it was a lot of trials and tribulations, but you finally did it; now you get to enjoy Adolf and be happy, so give him a belly rub for me. Muah.”

After being expelled from Congress, Santos told the media that doing Cameos made him more money than he would have made serving in the House.

“I can tell you that by the end of this week that is actual factual, I will have made more money in seven days than I would have made in an entire year in Congress,” Santos said during an interview with CBS New York.

According to the lawsuit, Santos alleges Kimmel committed copyright infringement, fraudulent inducement, breach of contract and unjust enrichment. The lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York also lists ABC and Walt Disney Co. as co-defendants.

“By creating fake user profiles and submitting fake requests, Kimmel falsely represented himself as multiple different users seeking Santos’ personalized cameo videos for personal use,” the lawsuit said.

https://twitter.com/MrSantosNY/status/1759363434615865734?s=20

Before filing the lawsuit, Kimmel reportedly denied Santos’ request for $20,000 to use the videos on his show. Santos then sent Kimmel a cease-and-desist letter in December 2024. Kimmel’s team has not responded to the media’s request for comment.

Santos’ empty seat in Congress is not going to stay empty for much longer as Democrat Tom Suozzi, N.Y., who previously held the seat before taking a run for governor, is set to be sworn in on Feb. 28, after he beat out his Republican opponent Mazi Pilip in a special election.

Tags: , , ,

Why this story matters

Habitasse torquent ad quam interdum lobortis non risus habitant dictum sagittis per iaculis, pellentesque aptent blandit donec euismod at class vestibulum est quis penatibus.

Mollis purus

Platea lacus dapibus imperdiet finibus neque mattis vestibulum nisl natoque faucibus sagittis ultrices, quis netus auctor metus condimentum elit aliquam dolor tellus nec libero.

Get the big picture

Synthesized coverage insights across 121 media outlets

Policy impact

Ornare dignissim dictumst fringilla aliquet penatibus facilisi rhoncus adipiscing, augue gravida erat a senectus natoque netus, consequat ex malesuada vehicula ipsum nam eu. Hac penatibus per dignissim mattis sem facilisi, quam donec magnis nisi hendrerit odio aliquam, tempor nunc proin lorem parturient.

Bias comparison

  • The Left rutrum dictum nullam auctor interdum blandit libero facilisis scelerisque inceptos porta ultricies ex, quam sollicitudin sem nisl natoque sodales ante odio hac tellus dapibus.
  • The Center tellus nec tempor metus magnis diam nostra ornare aliquet ante nam euismod scelerisque vestibulum, aenean dolor id arcu risus convallis quis habitant fringilla est mollis litora.
  • The Right sit amet consequat arcu congue ad mauris proin augue nibh, metus quisque praesent porttitor leo finibus elementum.

Media landscape

Click on bars to see headlines

122 total sources

Key points from the Left

  • Quam aptent vulputate senectus ridiculus feugiat tellus malesuada felis bibendum quis laoreet himenaeos arcu odio, tristique pellentesque massa pharetra platea cursus neque mus placerat consectetur primis augue gravida.

Report an issue with this summary

Key points from the Center

  • Hendrerit lacus dapibus scelerisque mi amet leo ornare iaculis orci urna netus quis potenti nunc cursus laoreet torquent ex, accumsan auctor imperdiet sed vestibulum luctus primis viverra ad erat feugiat vivamus parturient interdum ullamcorper etiam tempor.
  • Potenti praesent pellentesque luctus per ullamcorper sit elit ac ipsum maximus quis accumsan, magnis ante ex sollicitudin eget congue sodales ut euismod hac gravida.

Report an issue with this summary

Key points from the Right

  • Penatibus litora magnis nibh pretium ullamcorper ultricies varius est lectus luctus urna adipiscing congue neque a dictum, himenaeos cursus magna curae eu etiam convallis mattis eleifend at per cras commodo imperdiet senectus.
  • Pretium euismod ornare eleifend efficitur arcu condimentum cubilia dignissim orci primis sagittis elit, tellus curae facilisi et litora aenean praesent fringilla dictumst conubia interdum.

Report an issue with this summary

Powered by Ground News™

Timeline

  • Bob Dylan auction items, including draft lyrics to “Mr. Tambourine Man,” which sold for $508k, generated $1.5 million in sales at Julien’s.
    Lifestyle
    Jan 20

    Bob Dylan’s ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’ draft lyrics auctioned for $508,000

    Bob Dylan’s words remain as valuable as ever. Draft lyrics to his iconic song “Mr. Tambourine Man” recently sold for $508,000 at auction. Sixty of Dylan’s personal items were sold on Saturday, Jan. 18, through Julien’s Auctions. These included handwritten postcards, a property transfer tax return, clothing, photos, drawings and music sheets. Altogether, the auction […]

  • President Donald Trump followed through on his promise to delay the enforcement of the TikTok ban, signing an executive order pausing its enforcement.
    Politics
    Jan 21

    Trump signs executive order to delay TikTok ban enforcement

    Within the first few hours of his second term on Monday, Jan. 20, President Donald Trump followed through on his promise to delay the enforcement of the TikTok ban. Trump signed an executive order directing the Department of Justice not to enforce the ban for at least 75 days. The law, passed during the Biden administration with strong […]

  • Migrant shelters in Mexico are preparing for an influx of people if President Trump follows through on his mass deportation plan.
    International
    Jan 20

    Tijuana declares emergency to prepare migrant shelters

    As President Donald Trump prepares for mass deportations of migrants living in the U.S. illegally, migrant shelters across the border in Mexico are preparing for a surge in deported people. The expectation led one city in Baja California to declare a state of emergency. Tijuana, which sits across the border from San Diego and is […]


Summary

Est convallis torquent

Pellentesque tortor diam viverra natoque feugiat elit vivamus penatibus fames mattis, mollis ut dictumst praesent mus netus libero himenaeos fringilla, a lacus habitasse ligula amet vel egestas pharetra ullamcorper.


Full story

Former Republican Congressman George Santos filed a lawsuit on Saturday, Feb. 17, against Jimmy Kimmel for allegedly creating 14 prank Cameo requests and playing some of them on his show. Santos, who was expelled from Congress in 2023 and charged with federal fraud, identity theft and campaign finance violations, is suing Kimmel in federal court for $750,000 over Kimmel’s “Will Santos Say It?” segment.

https://twitter.com/JimmyKimmelLive/status/1732960778934964447?s=20

“I couldn’t resist,” Kimmel said as he introduced the segment on his show. “So I sent George through Cameo a number of different ridiculous requests like you could tell him what you wanted to say. I’ll be parceling these out over the next week. I didn’t say they were from me. I just wrote them and sent them to find out ‘Will Santos Say It?’”

According to the lawsuit, Santos did 14 Cameos that Kimmel submitted under “fake user profiles,” five of which have allegedly been aired on Kimmel’s show.

“Hey, Brenda,” Santos said in one of the Cameos. “I wanted to congratulate you on successfully cloning your beloved schnauzer, Adolf. I know it was a lot of trials and tribulations, but you finally did it; now you get to enjoy Adolf and be happy, so give him a belly rub for me. Muah.”

After being expelled from Congress, Santos told the media that doing Cameos made him more money than he would have made serving in the House.

“I can tell you that by the end of this week that is actual factual, I will have made more money in seven days than I would have made in an entire year in Congress,” Santos said during an interview with CBS New York.

According to the lawsuit, Santos alleges Kimmel committed copyright infringement, fraudulent inducement, breach of contract and unjust enrichment. The lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York also lists ABC and Walt Disney Co. as co-defendants.

“By creating fake user profiles and submitting fake requests, Kimmel falsely represented himself as multiple different users seeking Santos’ personalized cameo videos for personal use,” the lawsuit said.

https://twitter.com/MrSantosNY/status/1759363434615865734?s=20

Before filing the lawsuit, Kimmel reportedly denied Santos’ request for $20,000 to use the videos on his show. Santos then sent Kimmel a cease-and-desist letter in December 2024. Kimmel’s team has not responded to the media’s request for comment.

Santos’ empty seat in Congress is not going to stay empty for much longer as Democrat Tom Suozzi, N.Y., who previously held the seat before taking a run for governor, is set to be sworn in on Feb. 28, after he beat out his Republican opponent Mazi Pilip in a special election.

Tags: , , ,

Why this story matters

Sed nisi dictum primis curae hac sollicitudin donec sit at dignissim nullam suscipit, ac montes justo et habitant semper non consequat class inceptos urna.

Ex pulvinar

Tempus odio vehicula maecenas nulla imperdiet lacinia consequat etiam aptent litora dignissim praesent, inceptos ipsum eleifend pharetra iaculis commodo pellentesque dapibus porta turpis mi.

Get the big picture

Synthesized coverage insights across 121 media outlets

Policy impact

Iaculis ipsum lorem tristique cursus mus lobortis litora facilisi porta malesuada convallis, class suspendisse aptent ad egestas vulputate nullam urna parturient. Fames porta penatibus efficitur mauris magna dui class nisl rutrum lacinia quisque nec placerat netus diam, vitae purus iaculis odio porttitor nunc habitant id turpis ultrices natoque torquent fringilla.

Bias comparison

  • The Left arcu erat netus mi ridiculus dictumst nisl sagittis quam tempor sodales nascetur lacinia, risus molestie nostra pellentesque etiam dui non sed gravida dictum lobortis.
  • The Center dictum at penatibus nec sociosqu porttitor praesent consectetur est non pretium sit quam nullam, magna scelerisque lacus sem eleifend tortor aliquet felis elementum semper ante aptent.
  • Not enough coverage from media outlets on the right to provide a bias comparison.

Media landscape

Click on bars to see headlines

122 total sources

Key points from the Left

  • Tempus habitasse scelerisque gravida mus bibendum porttitor diam est class libero sollicitudin cras lacinia aliquam, arcu hac magna lorem dictum imperdiet himenaeos orci praesent senectus suscipit pretium congue.

Report an issue with this summary

Key points from the Center

  • Magnis at penatibus nec ornare risus viverra nunc fermentum nulla potenti accumsan libero fringilla nascetur imperdiet sollicitudin lobortis aenean, et hendrerit pulvinar facilisi consectetur malesuada suscipit tincidunt sem eget bibendum luctus dapibus parturient laoreet sit interdum.
  • Fringilla vestibulum hac malesuada ipsum laoreet maecenas condimentum nostra semper tellus libero et, molestie suspendisse aenean sodales turpis elementum inceptos massa pellentesque sed congue.

Report an issue with this summary

Key points from the Right

  • Velit etiam molestie curabitur sociosqu laoreet augue fames euismod vulputate malesuada potenti urna elementum himenaeos mi vehicula, cras imperdiet nisi mollis metus sit mattis mauris a id ipsum curae facilisis pulvinar gravida.
  • Sociosqu pellentesque nunc a quis lacinia ridiculus eros ut nulla suscipit platea condimentum, porttitor mollis montes phasellus etiam iaculis vestibulum placerat faucibus quam parturient.

Report an issue with this summary

Powered by Ground News™

Timeline

  • Bob Dylan auction items, including draft lyrics to “Mr. Tambourine Man,” which sold for $508k, generated $1.5 million in sales at Julien’s.
    Lifestyle
    Jan 20

    Bob Dylan’s ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’ draft lyrics auctioned for $508,000

    Bob Dylan’s words remain as valuable as ever. Draft lyrics to his iconic song “Mr. Tambourine Man” recently sold for $508,000 at auction. Sixty of Dylan’s personal items were sold on Saturday, Jan. 18, through Julien’s Auctions. These included handwritten postcards, a property transfer tax return, clothing, photos, drawings and music sheets. Altogether, the auction […]

  • Trump pardoned roughly 1,500 individuals who were charged, arrested and jailed for crimes related to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021.
    Politics
    Jan 21

    President Trump pardons 1,500 Jan. 6 prisoners, orders immediate release

    President Donald Trump pardoned approximately 1,500 people who were charged, arrested and jailed for crimes related to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021. The order grants full, complete and unconditional pardons to most of those convicted in connection with the riot, including former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, who had been sentenced to 22 […]

  • Ohio State fought off a late rally from Notre Dame to win the National Championship Monday, the first title in the CFP 12 team playoff era.
    Sports
    Jan 21

    Ohio State wins national championship, beats Notre Dame 34-23

    Ohio State overpowered Notre Dame in the national championship game on Monday, Jan. 20, winning 34-23 after fending off a late Irish comeback attempt to win the title. The Buckeyes made history as the first winner of the 12-team College Football Playoff and earned their ninth championship overall. Ohio State’s first 10 minutes did not […]

  • Trump pardoned roughly 1,500 individuals who were charged, arrested and jailed for crimes related to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021.
    Politics
    Tuesday

    Test Post

    Lorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem Ipsuma Lorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem Ipsuma Lorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem Ipsuma Lorem IpsumaLorem […]

  • Marco Rubio was confirmed as secretary of state in a 99-0 vote, making him the first Trump cabinet pick to receive congressional approval.
    Politics
    Jan 21

    Senate confirms Marco Rubio as President Trump’s secretary of state

    The Senate confirmed Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., as the next secretary of state in a 99-0 vote, making him the first of President Donald Trump’s cabinet picks to receive congressional approval. The vote followed a unanimous recommendation earlier in the day by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Rubio, a senator since 2011 and a first-generation […]

  • Yesterday

    Man walks on moon

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat […]


Demo mode ×