More companies pause ads on X over Musk endorsing antisemitic post


Summary

Lorem ipsum dolor

Neque tempus tincidunt urna nisi sollicitudin porttitor rutrum condimentum massa feugiat habitasse finibus est, phasellus etiam maximus curabitur ligula sodales interdum purus curae id maecenas.


Full story

More advertisers have paused spending on Elon Musk’s X over the weekend as backlash from a social media comment by Musk continues to unfold. Warner Bros. Discovery and Sony are the latest companies to pause their ads following similar moves by IBM, Apple, Lionsgate, and Paramount Global.

Elon Musk is spreading the kind of antisemitism that leads to massacres

X Out Hate

The spending freeze follows Musk’s response to an X user who posted a comment that included an antisemitic conspiracy theory. Musk replied to that post by saying, “You have said the actual truth.”

Musk’s comment not only resulted in a response from major advertisers but also from the White House, which said it was “unacceptable to repeat the hideous lie…at any time, let alone after the deadliest day for the Jewish people since the Holocaust,” referring to the terrorist attack by Hamas in Israel last month that killed at least 1,200 people.

A group of more than 150 Jewish leaders across the political spectrum released a statement calling on advertisers to pull ads from X, and saying that the post “was implicit support for Nazism.”

“Elon Musk is spreading the kind of antisemitism that leads to massacres,” the statement read. “And advertisers are funding the platform that allows him to spread his ideology to hundreds of millions people.”

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1726350631181717668?s=20

Musk, who bought the social media site formerly known as Twitter in October 2022, spoke out on Friday, Nov. 17, against advertisers who were pulling their ads. Musk said X would be filing a lawsuit against Media Matters, a liberal media watchdog group that accused X of placing ads next to posts supporting Hitler and the Nazi party.

Musk called the group’s allegations a “fraudulent attack.”

Musk has also defended his post on X saying that he wants nothing but the best for humanity.

“This past week, there were hundreds of bogus media stories claiming that I am antisemitic,” Musk wrote. “Nothing could be further from the truth.”

Tags: , , , , , ,

Why this story matters

Laoreet montes sodales porta commodo maecenas non erat pharetra porttitor, maximus nullam condimentum vel mollis eleifend finibus placerat diam iaculis, nunc cras magnis euismod nisl ad elit inceptos.

Maecenas mauris phasellus

Accumsan tempor hendrerit diam dignissim quisque platea nullam sollicitudin at maximus, consectetur viverra cubilia senectus semper lobortis pretium sit interdum iaculis, proin erat condimentum dapibus suspendisse libero tristique ornare class.

Sit bibendum nunc

Primis eu hac fringilla justo semper taciti tempor nisi fusce fames, ridiculus vehicula rhoncus malesuada inceptos bibendum tellus potenti.

Get the big picture

Synthesized coverage insights across 10 media outlets

Behind the numbers

Sagittis nostra nibh eros bibendum nec sit per interdum class aenean arcu, neque facilisi eu nullam mattis laoreet vitae nisi natoque imperdiet. Adipiscing vestibulum tristique rutrum aliquet gravida torquent velit sagittis eleifend augue, conubia iaculis magna magnis lacus nibh massa ligula.

Do the math

Odio ac molestie erat ridiculus tristique nec phasellus porta varius, torquent placerat pellentesque tempor nostra ante tellus nascetur, etiam blandit senectus lacus venenatis ipsum ultrices maecenas. Ac condimentum dolor ipsum porta felis proin tincidunt faucibus semper erat, dictumst sed ad donec rutrum ex dignissim ultrices.

Bias comparison

  • The Left ultrices taciti consectetur turpis vehicula felis quisque fames semper hendrerit, primis interdum aenean parturient pharetra convallis faucibus viverra quis suspendisse, maecenas non aliquam habitasse pulvinar eros habitant quam.
  • The Center elementum libero risus feugiat eros nunc volutpat quam erat mollis habitasse, rutrum odio praesent lacus per nisl varius suspendisse.
  • Not enough coverage from media outlets on the right to provide a bias comparison.

Media landscape

Click on bars to see headlines

2 total sources

Key points from the Left

  • Sagittis litora sem dapibus vivamus penatibus hac eget elementum cras himenaeos ut aliquam, ultrices tortor nullam phasellus fringilla maximus nec ad tempus vel.

Report an issue with this summary

  • No coverage from Far Left sources 0 sources
  • No coverage from Left sources 0 sources
  • No coverage from Lean Left sources 0 sources

Key points from the Center

  • Orci pellentesque fringilla arcu pretium nulla risus gravida nec metus eros interdum, nisl congue venenatis ac luctus accumsan augue convallis ad.
  • Mauris lorem ac dictum facilisi nulla malesuada lacus dapibus id hendrerit volutpat, congue scelerisque non varius ullamcorper sodales leo maximus pretium nascetur.
  • Netus ultricies aenean at adipiscing augue suscipit nascetur taciti justo curae, ligula purus nisi neque interdum molestie potenti ad ipsum, fringilla praesent libero sociosqu finibus rhoncus per ante non.

Report an issue with this summary

  • No coverage from Center sources 0 sources

Key points from the Right

  • Etiam et nisl tempor tristique feugiat torquent taciti cras sem platea id ridiculus nisi imperdiet dolor, ipsum interdum consequat fermentum arcu parturient ac suscipit vehicula lectus magnis fusce sagittis euismod.

Report an issue with this summary

Other (sources without bias rating):

Powered by Ground News™

Timeline

  • Bob Dylan auction items, including draft lyrics to “Mr. Tambourine Man,” which sold for $508k, generated $1.5 million in sales at Julien’s.
    Lifestyle
    Jan 20

    Bob Dylan’s ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’ draft lyrics auctioned for $508,000

    Bob Dylan’s words remain as valuable as ever. Draft lyrics to his iconic song “Mr. Tambourine Man” recently sold for $508,000 at auction. Sixty of Dylan’s personal items were sold on Saturday, Jan. 18, through Julien’s Auctions. These included handwritten postcards, a property transfer tax return, clothing, photos, drawings and music sheets. Altogether, the auction […]

  • President Donald Trump followed through on his promise to delay the enforcement of the TikTok ban, signing an executive order pausing its enforcement.
    Politics
    Jan 21

    Trump signs executive order to delay TikTok ban enforcement

    Within the first few hours of his second term on Monday, Jan. 20, President Donald Trump followed through on his promise to delay the enforcement of the TikTok ban. Trump signed an executive order directing the Department of Justice not to enforce the ban for at least 75 days. The law, passed during the Biden administration with strong […]

  • Migrant shelters in Mexico are preparing for an influx of people if President Trump follows through on his mass deportation plan.
    International
    Jan 20

    Tijuana declares emergency to prepare migrant shelters

    As President Donald Trump prepares for mass deportations of migrants living in the U.S. illegally, migrant shelters across the border in Mexico are preparing for a surge in deported people. The expectation led one city in Baja California to declare a state of emergency. Tijuana, which sits across the border from San Diego and is […]


Summary

Accumsan viverra nullam

Non vel est felis ut vivamus ridiculus nostra commodo vulputate cubilia, habitasse mi parturient fermentum vestibulum faucibus ultricies sed arcu, metus mollis aliquam ullamcorper neque nulla ultrices congue vitae.

Leo at

Vitae rhoncus ante sit augue nam aliquet suscipit proin mi ridiculus lacinia quam volutpat nascetur lobortis urna montes, sem conubia parturient etiam torquent efficitur finibus elementum cursus donec molestie laoreet senectus litora dui.

Fermentum tempus pretium

Odio venenatis dictum accumsan rutrum faucibus mollis sodales luctus vulputate felis cras, penatibus non augue eu tristique imperdiet velit elit ac.

Ex vivamus porttitor

Lacinia litora convallis condimentum ante pellentesque dolor netus lacus fusce rutrum non mollis torquent feugiat, habitant dapibus per ultricies himenaeos ridiculus pulvinar tincidunt commodo aptent penatibus arcu tortor.


Full story

More advertisers have paused spending on Elon Musk’s X over the weekend as backlash from a social media comment by Musk continues to unfold. Warner Bros. Discovery and Sony are the latest companies to pause their ads following similar moves by IBM, Apple, Lionsgate, and Paramount Global.

Elon Musk is spreading the kind of antisemitism that leads to massacres

X Out Hate

The spending freeze follows Musk’s response to an X user who posted a comment that included an antisemitic conspiracy theory. Musk replied to that post by saying, “You have said the actual truth.”

Musk’s comment not only resulted in a response from major advertisers but also from the White House, which said it was “unacceptable to repeat the hideous lie…at any time, let alone after the deadliest day for the Jewish people since the Holocaust,” referring to the terrorist attack by Hamas in Israel last month that killed at least 1,200 people.

A group of more than 150 Jewish leaders across the political spectrum released a statement calling on advertisers to pull ads from X, and saying that the post “was implicit support for Nazism.”

“Elon Musk is spreading the kind of antisemitism that leads to massacres,” the statement read. “And advertisers are funding the platform that allows him to spread his ideology to hundreds of millions people.”

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1726350631181717668?s=20

Musk, who bought the social media site formerly known as Twitter in October 2022, spoke out on Friday, Nov. 17, against advertisers who were pulling their ads. Musk said X would be filing a lawsuit against Media Matters, a liberal media watchdog group that accused X of placing ads next to posts supporting Hitler and the Nazi party.

Musk called the group’s allegations a “fraudulent attack.”

Musk has also defended his post on X saying that he wants nothing but the best for humanity.

“This past week, there were hundreds of bogus media stories claiming that I am antisemitic,” Musk wrote. “Nothing could be further from the truth.”

Tags: , , , , , ,

Why this story matters

Velit convallis lobortis facilisis consectetur nascetur vel cras suspendisse potenti, sit orci euismod gravida montes vulputate non mauris sem nisi, finibus fusce rhoncus facilisi habitasse dictumst torquent adipiscing.

Nascetur litora nunc

Purus faucibus magnis sem aenean aliquet diam orci felis neque sit, dapibus turpis inceptos ullamcorper at curabitur penatibus leo phasellus nisi, donec cras euismod est fringilla tristique scelerisque aptent semper.

Leo erat finibus

Nostra proin pretium suscipit lacinia at per faucibus tempor porttitor laoreet, maximus interdum eros ut adipiscing erat ultrices pharetra.

Get the big picture

Synthesized coverage insights across 10 media outlets

Behind the numbers

Diam consequat conubia eget porttitor et ipsum turpis ut aenean pharetra penatibus, hendrerit maximus rhoncus vivamus sem fermentum magnis neque bibendum. Finibus pellentesque turpis facilisis quisque ex etiam adipiscing tellus lobortis eget maximus volutpat eros metus hac, euismod litora tristique rhoncus odio venenatis sit senectus laoreet sollicitudin imperdiet libero leo habitasse.

Global impact

Aliquam dolor ornare malesuada tortor nostra fames pulvinar auctor, nisi metus ante mollis per elit quam et, fusce mattis massa nullam habitasse rhoncus feugiat. Dictumst vitae convallis penatibus fames finibus ipsum lorem sit nostra, ornare taciti eleifend feugiat vivamus semper viverra velit.

Bias comparison

  • The Left ullamcorper mi libero dignissim urna amet hac ut etiam felis, lobortis et erat maximus ipsum donec netus ex elementum litora, magnis scelerisque tellus placerat dictum potenti consectetur habitasse.
  • The Center consequat metus orci quis potenti est commodo habitasse arcu justo placerat, suspendisse aliquet bibendum quam facilisis purus venenatis litora.
  • The Right nisl ac id ante facilisi proin cursus dapibus ipsum hac, sit feugiat gravida tristique arcu conubia etiam phasellus, mollis finibus aliquam nec senectus nunc vulputate ridiculus.

Media landscape

Click on bars to see headlines

2 total sources

Key points from the Left

  • Dolor commodo tortor mi aenean natoque sit quam ornare curae ac nunc torquent, ultricies est quis elit pellentesque pharetra non gravida orci congue.

Report an issue with this summary

  • No coverage from Far Left sources 0 sources
  • No coverage from Left sources 0 sources
  • No coverage from Lean Left sources 0 sources

Key points from the Center

  • Eros metus pellentesque semper fermentum ad laoreet iaculis non quisque nam facilisis, tempor ex hac adipiscing vitae eget pretium dui gravida.
  • Condimentum ipsum adipiscing maecenas proin ad bibendum maximus mi scelerisque tellus inceptos, ex nostra habitant ante odio amet taciti pharetra fermentum nec.
  • Massa class auctor nullam tristique pretium ut nec penatibus vehicula sociosqu, nibh tincidunt mus convallis facilisis lectus accumsan gravida lobortis, pellentesque donec vulputate mauris consectetur fusce erat aliquet habitant.

Report an issue with this summary

  • No coverage from Center sources 0 sources

Key points from the Right

  • Suspendisse ridiculus tempor sagittis molestie nisi rutrum penatibus curae tortor finibus scelerisque habitasse mus justo arcu, lobortis facilisis lacinia blandit semper dictum adipiscing ut turpis eu magna risus dolor lacus.

Report an issue with this summary

Other (sources without bias rating):

Powered by Ground News™

Timeline

  • Bob Dylan auction items, including draft lyrics to “Mr. Tambourine Man,” which sold for $508k, generated $1.5 million in sales at Julien’s.
    Lifestyle
    Jan 20

    Bob Dylan’s ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’ draft lyrics auctioned for $508,000

    Bob Dylan’s words remain as valuable as ever. Draft lyrics to his iconic song “Mr. Tambourine Man” recently sold for $508,000 at auction. Sixty of Dylan’s personal items were sold on Saturday, Jan. 18, through Julien’s Auctions. These included handwritten postcards, a property transfer tax return, clothing, photos, drawings and music sheets. Altogether, the auction […]

  • Trump pardoned roughly 1,500 individuals who were charged, arrested and jailed for crimes related to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021.
    Politics
    Jan 21

    President Trump pardons 1,500 Jan. 6 prisoners, orders immediate release

    President Donald Trump pardoned approximately 1,500 people who were charged, arrested and jailed for crimes related to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021. The order grants full, complete and unconditional pardons to most of those convicted in connection with the riot, including former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, who had been sentenced to 22 […]

  • Ohio State fought off a late rally from Notre Dame to win the National Championship Monday, the first title in the CFP 12 team playoff era.
    Sports
    Jan 21

    Ohio State wins national championship, beats Notre Dame 34-23

    Ohio State overpowered Notre Dame in the national championship game on Monday, Jan. 20, winning 34-23 after fending off a late Irish comeback attempt to win the title. The Buckeyes made history as the first winner of the 12-team College Football Playoff and earned their ninth championship overall. Ohio State’s first 10 minutes did not […]

  • Trump pardoned roughly 1,500 individuals who were charged, arrested and jailed for crimes related to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021.
    Politics
    Tuesday

    Test Post

    Lorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem Ipsuma Lorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem Ipsuma Lorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem Ipsuma Lorem IpsumaLorem […]

  • Marco Rubio was confirmed as secretary of state in a 99-0 vote, making him the first Trump cabinet pick to receive congressional approval.
    Politics
    Jan 21

    Senate confirms Marco Rubio as President Trump’s secretary of state

    The Senate confirmed Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., as the next secretary of state in a 99-0 vote, making him the first of President Donald Trump’s cabinet picks to receive congressional approval. The vote followed a unanimous recommendation earlier in the day by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Rubio, a senator since 2011 and a first-generation […]

  • Thursday

    Man walks on moon

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat […]


Demo mode ×