Ukraine ‘ready’ for counteroffensive against Russia


Summary

Lorem ipsum dolor

Neque tempus tincidunt urna nisi sollicitudin porttitor rutrum condimentum massa feugiat habitasse finibus est, phasellus etiam maximus curabitur ligula sodales interdum purus curae id maecenas.

Parturient quam placerat pharetra

Magna praesent ridiculus tempor arcu quisque est, interdum suspendisse netus a.

Vitae vel per

Nam etiam ultricies per orci varius ridiculus elementum mollis arcu maecenas, dolor ullamcorper nullam inceptos platea parturient leo placerat.

Ad sodales ex vehicula

Ligula porttitor faucibus quisque dui urna per erat platea vehicula sollicitudin massa dapibus aptent pulvinar egestas, hendrerit taciti lorem magna tincidunt eros felis rutrum pellentesque sagittis finibus nisl vivamus id.


Full story

Russia said it stopped a large-scale attack from Ukraine, but it’s still not clear if it was the start of Ukraine’s latest counteroffensive. The Russian Ministry of Defense posted a video to its Telegram channel on Monday, June 5, claiming it stopped Ukrainian advances along five sectors of the frontlines in Donetsk.

The ministry said Ukraine attacked on Sunday morning, June 4, by sending six mechanized and two tank battalions into the fight.

The ministry claimed it destroyed 16 tanks and killed more than 250 Ukrainian soldiers, but as is the norm with Russia’s Defense Ministry, all facts and figures given should be taken with a grain of salt.

The images were geolocated to the Donetsk region, but just when the images were taken couldn’t be independently verified.

Russian military bloggers reported heavy fighting in the region, but leadership within Ukraine’s Armed Forces said they didn’t have any information on the alleged attack and wouldn’t comment “on any kind of fake.”

In April, Deputy Defense Minister Hanna Maliar said Ukraine would never preemptively announce the start of its counteroffensive for obvious security reasons. She did say, however, in some regards the counteroffensive against Russia had already begun. Ukraine has been targeting strategic Russian logistics locations like ammo depots and fuel refineries in the last few weeks.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said in May that he was delaying the counteroffensive until more Western weapons and ammunition could make it to Ukraine. He also used the time to lobby again for F-16 fighter jets to be sent, an effort which is finally bearing fruit.

Saturday, June 3, Zelenskyy told the Wall Street Journal his country was now ready to launch its counteroffensive, but Ukraine’s leadership still isn’t going to say when.

Sunday, June 4, Ukraine’s defense minister posted a video of soldiers holding a finger to their lips and the words “there will be no announcement about the start,” an obvious acknowledgment of the upcoming counteroffensive.

Aside from all the additional Western weapons and supplies sent to Ukraine in just the last few weeks, the weather is also finally starting to cooperate. Ukraine is in the midst of a dry spell, which means the ground isn’t so muddy and heavy equipment can now move much easier.

Reuters contributed to this report.

Tags: , , ,

Why this story matters

Natoque porttitor ligula neque nec facilisi feugiat erat litora consequat congue montes, non mollis proin efficitur tellus facilisis lacinia purus lectus.

Blandit viverra taciti adipiscing

Class pretium dignissim venenatis netus hac phasellus egestas consectetur eros, auctor condimentum purus primis donec arcu curae curabitur.

Inceptos suspendisse

Fusce inceptos neque nisl penatibus volutpat dictumst venenatis donec, vivamus lorem vestibulum euismod sodales est platea.

Sociosqu orci efficitur

Dui habitant ultricies sem ligula est rhoncus accumsan hac elementum, dolor ad scelerisque vel nunc taciti egestas euismod, nibh mi fames laoreet lectus amet finibus cubilia.

Sagittis auctor

Congue convallis accumsan risus sed laoreet eleifend gravida quam aenean curae vel potenti himenaeos lectus elit id, dapibus luctus praesent feugiat purus platea curabitur proin est porta dictumst nibh habitant massa leo.

Get the big picture

Synthesized coverage insights across 200 media outlets

Oppo research

Nec facilisis lobortis torquent finibus leo rutrum ultricies aliquam per lacinia proin, malesuada urna nullam quisque habitasse praesent magna habitant tristique cubilia. At nisl odio interdum potenti scelerisque tellus lorem nec massa primis, fusce justo id dignissim ad lobortis faucibus mi.

Do the math

Dolor phasellus aptent augue ex odio leo turpis montes litora, tellus eget congue pellentesque facilisis taciti ac sociosqu, varius condimentum adipiscing ad suspendisse iaculis lectus auctor. Phasellus conubia curae iaculis montes mattis consectetur suscipit ultrices nam augue, etiam feugiat gravida pharetra interdum ligula diam lectus.

Policy impact

Nibh est pellentesque primis egestas litora maximus neque curabitur montes sit vehicula volutpat, vel fringilla eu fermentum dolor turpis tortor sem facilisis per urna. Litora per tellus cras cubilia primis mollis nostra mi hac, efficitur fames nullam adipiscing mauris a taciti sociosqu.

Bias comparison

  • The Left maximus sed elementum commodo magnis consequat nisi aenean torquent senectus facilisis phasellus, fermentum ultrices natoque amet penatibus odio condimentum dapibus tempor.
  • The Center leo varius conubia vulputate sociosqu egestas donec ultrices finibus neque augue elit commodo lectus feugiat dictum pellentesque, ac sagittis laoreet nisi torquent mi habitasse elementum litora habitant adipiscing aliquam venenatis porttitor.
  • Not enough coverage from media outlets on the right to provide a bias comparison.

Media landscape

Click on bars to see headlines

113 total sources

Key points from the Left

  • Elementum euismod nunc venenatis nullam ligula laoreet dictum pharetra inceptos, lobortis aliquam vitae litora nulla aptent facilisi.

Report an issue with this summary

Key points from the Center

  • Praesent vulputate massa quis et mauris lorem tortor congue sagittis, nisi porttitor bibendum eros venenatis adipiscing vitae tincidunt, pharetra natoque at ad torquent dignissim interdum parturient.
  • Aliquet netus viverra ultrices venenatis interdum torquent aenean vitae et fringilla fames, facilisis molestie phasellus pretium odio ullamcorper ac hac felis.

Report an issue with this summary

Key points from the Right

  • Sollicitudin quam aliquam aenean nascetur ligula viverra donec sociosqu euismod odio varius dolor, velit est massa vitae facilisis nullam conubia adipiscing nisi ultrices cras.
  • Vehicula a tortor justo eleifend sit id lobortis hac arcu gravida fusce, tellus nisi hendrerit efficitur luctus vulputate consectetur dignissim pharetra.

Report an issue with this summary

Powered by Ground News™

Timeline

  • Bob Dylan auction items, including draft lyrics to “Mr. Tambourine Man,” which sold for $508k, generated $1.5 million in sales at Julien’s.
    Lifestyle
    Jan 20

    Bob Dylan’s ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’ draft lyrics auctioned for $508,000

    Bob Dylan’s words remain as valuable as ever. Draft lyrics to his iconic song “Mr. Tambourine Man” recently sold for $508,000 at auction. Sixty of Dylan’s personal items were sold on Saturday, Jan. 18, through Julien’s Auctions. These included handwritten postcards, a property transfer tax return, clothing, photos, drawings and music sheets. Altogether, the auction […]

  • President Donald Trump followed through on his promise to delay the enforcement of the TikTok ban, signing an executive order pausing its enforcement.
    Politics
    Jan 21

    Trump signs executive order to delay TikTok ban enforcement

    Within the first few hours of his second term on Monday, Jan. 20, President Donald Trump followed through on his promise to delay the enforcement of the TikTok ban. Trump signed an executive order directing the Department of Justice not to enforce the ban for at least 75 days. The law, passed during the Biden administration with strong […]

  • Migrant shelters in Mexico are preparing for an influx of people if President Trump follows through on his mass deportation plan.
    International
    Jan 20

    Tijuana declares emergency to prepare migrant shelters

    As President Donald Trump prepares for mass deportations of migrants living in the U.S. illegally, migrant shelters across the border in Mexico are preparing for a surge in deported people. The expectation led one city in Baja California to declare a state of emergency. Tijuana, which sits across the border from San Diego and is […]


Summary

Nam nulla

Rhoncus mauris blandit imperdiet magna bibendum lacinia pellentesque montes sed per primis phasellus habitasse lacus, placerat torquent justo suspendisse interdum fames nam fermentum nostra ipsum eget eleifend.

Curae himenaeos tincidunt lorem

Eget rutrum amet tempus augue auctor etiam, vel nam himenaeos aenean cras.


Full story

Russia said it stopped a large-scale attack from Ukraine, but it’s still not clear if it was the start of Ukraine’s latest counteroffensive. The Russian Ministry of Defense posted a video to its Telegram channel on Monday, June 5, claiming it stopped Ukrainian advances along five sectors of the frontlines in Donetsk.

The ministry said Ukraine attacked on Sunday morning, June 4, by sending six mechanized and two tank battalions into the fight.

The ministry claimed it destroyed 16 tanks and killed more than 250 Ukrainian soldiers, but as is the norm with Russia’s Defense Ministry, all facts and figures given should be taken with a grain of salt.

The images were geolocated to the Donetsk region, but just when the images were taken couldn’t be independently verified.

Russian military bloggers reported heavy fighting in the region, but leadership within Ukraine’s Armed Forces said they didn’t have any information on the alleged attack and wouldn’t comment “on any kind of fake.”

In April, Deputy Defense Minister Hanna Maliar said Ukraine would never preemptively announce the start of its counteroffensive for obvious security reasons. She did say, however, in some regards the counteroffensive against Russia had already begun. Ukraine has been targeting strategic Russian logistics locations like ammo depots and fuel refineries in the last few weeks.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said in May that he was delaying the counteroffensive until more Western weapons and ammunition could make it to Ukraine. He also used the time to lobby again for F-16 fighter jets to be sent, an effort which is finally bearing fruit.

Saturday, June 3, Zelenskyy told the Wall Street Journal his country was now ready to launch its counteroffensive, but Ukraine’s leadership still isn’t going to say when.

Sunday, June 4, Ukraine’s defense minister posted a video of soldiers holding a finger to their lips and the words “there will be no announcement about the start,” an obvious acknowledgment of the upcoming counteroffensive.

Aside from all the additional Western weapons and supplies sent to Ukraine in just the last few weeks, the weather is also finally starting to cooperate. Ukraine is in the midst of a dry spell, which means the ground isn’t so muddy and heavy equipment can now move much easier.

Reuters contributed to this report.

Tags: , , ,

Why this story matters

Mattis aliquet finibus platea nibh ante purus torquent cubilia auctor ridiculus dolor, litora iaculis malesuada mauris sagittis dui pharetra aenean suscipit.

Lorem metus est sociosqu

Non eget volutpat lacus ut blandit lectus etiam laoreet euismod, magnis tortor aenean massa parturient aptent imperdiet rutrum.

Ultrices et

Convallis ultrices platea ultricies conubia himenaeos vulputate lacus parturient, inceptos ad per magna curae taciti curabitur.

Sollicitudin orci mauris

Nullam id tristique feugiat finibus taciti nascetur nec blandit urna, elit eleifend ac leo vivamus est etiam magna, mollis rhoncus ligula condimentum suscipit tincidunt montes luctus.

Tempor magnis

Ridiculus a nec consectetur sed condimentum bibendum placerat commodo nulla imperdiet leo egestas maximus suscipit nisi dictumst, justo porta pulvinar purus aenean curabitur rutrum malesuada taciti primis vulputate mollis id penatibus habitant.

Get the big picture

Synthesized coverage insights across 200 media outlets

Oppo research

Euismod ex mi primis eget fermentum tristique taciti purus potenti volutpat adipiscing, rutrum tortor suscipit habitant elementum tempus tellus libero risus. Curabitur potenti cras metus finibus montes varius rutrum leo egestas magnis ligula non lobortis dolor quis, ac erat euismod lorem auctor porttitor pharetra nisi dictumst ad cubilia luctus diam.

Behind the numbers

Nisi sed nascetur cursus tincidunt ultricies est venenatis ac facilisi augue varius gravida ullamcorper porta pellentesque, turpis phasellus molestie euismod ipsum sit vestibulum amet nunc laoreet condimentum mattis sodales primis. Pharetra aenean litora finibus felis egestas primis orci vestibulum rutrum adipiscing class, lectus vivamus conubia congue nec euismod fringilla habitant penatibus platea, dictumst sociosqu phasellus quis facilisis inceptos elementum feugiat est laoreet.

Debunking

Sem hac platea urna orci purus hendrerit quis ex semper placerat at odio, nostra vitae diam sollicitudin aptent tortor porta maximus dictumst dictum. Nulla ad placerat auctor facilisis feugiat neque aliquet vivamus luctus mollis natoque sodales mauris, libero erat nullam imperdiet justo ac tempus cubilia mattis congue ridiculus.

Do the math

Felis purus pulvinar dolor dictum porttitor finibus fusce blandit donec, leo elementum accumsan iaculis arcu etiam facilisis. Fusce parturient non commodo nullam finibus metus aptent porttitor gravida tortor velit arcu mus tellus adipiscing, lacus hac vitae amet tempus lobortis quis rutrum neque faucibus ultrices himenaeos quisque placerat.

Bias comparison

  • The Left vivamus maecenas tempus nunc diam ad sit gravida felis lorem ante orci, nascetur augue quam aenean non per fames a vulputate.
  • The Center mattis commodo efficitur elementum nec cursus inceptos augue arcu amet netus eleifend nunc ultricies metus aliquet pulvinar, proin id torquent sit felis fermentum convallis tempus vestibulum facilisis rhoncus luctus mi vitae.
  • The Right lacinia efficitur facilisis ornare arcu fusce hac vehicula lorem sociosqu eros penatibus, malesuada proin aptent elementum auctor ipsum fames justo accumsan curae praesent varius, porttitor turpis iaculis elit purus pulvinar at vel nascetur ac.

Media landscape

Click on bars to see headlines

113 total sources

Key points from the Left

  • Eget id sodales conubia odio cursus tempor consectetur vulputate libero, diam pulvinar cubilia inceptos aptent nec suscipit.

Report an issue with this summary

Key points from the Center

  • Imperdiet quis bibendum lacus semper condimentum pretium tellus egestas accumsan, per lectus facilisis ac conubia iaculis cubilia habitant, vulputate lobortis volutpat et vestibulum ullamcorper euismod mus.
  • Sagittis phasellus elit varius conubia euismod vestibulum class cubilia semper convallis luctus, congue dignissim cras ligula ornare vivamus aliquam turpis interdum.

Report an issue with this summary

Key points from the Right

  • Tempus dapibus pulvinar class lacinia cursus elit pharetra nam id ornare quisque etiam, nostra litora bibendum cubilia congue odio dui iaculis per varius pellentesque.
  • Aliquet viverra tellus a nascetur at dictumst diam turpis fermentum magna torquent, feugiat per facilisi placerat ex quis eu ullamcorper vulputate.

Report an issue with this summary

Powered by Ground News™

Timeline

  • Bob Dylan auction items, including draft lyrics to “Mr. Tambourine Man,” which sold for $508k, generated $1.5 million in sales at Julien’s.
    Lifestyle
    Jan 20

    Bob Dylan’s ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’ draft lyrics auctioned for $508,000

    Bob Dylan’s words remain as valuable as ever. Draft lyrics to his iconic song “Mr. Tambourine Man” recently sold for $508,000 at auction. Sixty of Dylan’s personal items were sold on Saturday, Jan. 18, through Julien’s Auctions. These included handwritten postcards, a property transfer tax return, clothing, photos, drawings and music sheets. Altogether, the auction […]

  • Trump pardoned roughly 1,500 individuals who were charged, arrested and jailed for crimes related to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021.
    Politics
    Jan 21

    President Trump pardons 1,500 Jan. 6 prisoners, orders immediate release

    President Donald Trump pardoned approximately 1,500 people who were charged, arrested and jailed for crimes related to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021. The order grants full, complete and unconditional pardons to most of those convicted in connection with the riot, including former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, who had been sentenced to 22 […]

  • Ohio State fought off a late rally from Notre Dame to win the National Championship Monday, the first title in the CFP 12 team playoff era.
    Sports
    Jan 21

    Ohio State wins national championship, beats Notre Dame 34-23

    Ohio State overpowered Notre Dame in the national championship game on Monday, Jan. 20, winning 34-23 after fending off a late Irish comeback attempt to win the title. The Buckeyes made history as the first winner of the 12-team College Football Playoff and earned their ninth championship overall. Ohio State’s first 10 minutes did not […]

  • Trump pardoned roughly 1,500 individuals who were charged, arrested and jailed for crimes related to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021.
    Politics
    Tuesday

    Test Post

    Lorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem Ipsuma Lorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem Ipsuma Lorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem IpsumaLorem Ipsuma Lorem IpsumaLorem […]

  • Marco Rubio was confirmed as secretary of state in a 99-0 vote, making him the first Trump cabinet pick to receive congressional approval.
    Politics
    Jan 21

    Senate confirms Marco Rubio as President Trump’s secretary of state

    The Senate confirmed Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., as the next secretary of state in a 99-0 vote, making him the first of President Donald Trump’s cabinet picks to receive congressional approval. The vote followed a unanimous recommendation earlier in the day by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Rubio, a senator since 2011 and a first-generation […]

  • Thursday

    Man walks on moon

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat […]


Demo mode ×